Friday, January 14, 2022

Sighs

 I am not sure what I absolutely hate more, a Sjogren’s flare up or COVID19.  Right now my vote is for the Sjorgren’s flare up only because my face is so swollen that I can’t see my ears.  John votes for COVID19 because we both want to go out and do things.  With the flare up I am tired I can’t concentrate on things for long.  My hands get wonky at time.  I may have to read the same book section 2 or 3 times to understand it.  With COVID19 I am just bored and stir crazy.  

I have been doing a little knitting.  I am trying to finish a 40 inch square baby blanket before the baby comes and I only have 38 inches to go on itsy bitsy knitting needles.  I think that they are a U.S. size 3. I can get between on half inch and 1 inch done per day.  I hope that I get a little faster.  The ever other Purl rows slow me down, but make the blanket so much nicer.  I have about 8 inches of the first color to go. There will be 4, 10 inch sections when I am finished. Gradienting from white to purple.  

While watching television I am working on a random scarf.  I like the pattern because I don’t have to watch what I am doing.  I just let the knitting needles fly.  Tomorrow I should be at my third color change. Only about 4 1/2 feet left to knit.  

No comments:

Post a Comment