Monday, January 17, 2022

Another New Pattern.

 I am currently working on a bespoke baby blanket.  I will publish the pattern after the mom to be gets it.  One thing I can tell you now is that it is simple and colorful.  There will be a nice gradient in colors.  It is a fast knit.  It will use 8 100 gram skeins of yarn on US size 3 knitting needles. Those without arthritis in their hands should be able to finish in a week or so. It will be large enough to use until the toddler stage.  

Somehow having a space of my own where I can shut out the world while looking at a nice desert landscape is helping my creativity.  I only wish I could knit more hours a day right now.  Right now I knit for a bit and let my hands rest.  This seems to have cut down the soreness and swelling.  Maybe this way I can avoid further surgery on my hands.  I can only hope. 

No comments:

Post a Comment