Sunday, January 9, 2022

Just Knitting

 I finished my first project for 2022. It is the Summer Lee Stash Dive Scarf on Raverly. See the picture below.  I really like knitting them while watching television.  Once they are cast on I just have to be mindful of the color changes.  I have also cast on the next Stash Dive Scarf.   The only problem with this one is that I did not turn on the lights in the knitting room and thought that I had pulled out a skein of a light green, it was blue and did not go with my color way. So I went back again and thought I had the right shade yet again.  No, it was blue green.  The 3rd time was the charm.  A pale green.  That works, so knitting continued.  I did modify the pattern slightly by crocheting the ends closed  this gives it a more uniform look and is faster  

I thought I was going to finish a second knitting project today, but had to tink it out.  I lost a few stitches along the way.  So, after the yarn was rewound I cast on my 15 stitches and started again.  Once I finish this scarf I will start a present.  I am going to see how many projects I can get done this month without destroying my hands.  More importantly how many UFO’s  

The numbers are up for COVID19 so I will be spending a lot of time at home.  



No comments:

Post a Comment