Thursday, December 2, 2021

My Thursday

 We had lunch at a new to us restaurant with lots of outdoor seating.  Teaspoon is in Casa Adobes Plaza. They serve breakfast, brunch and lunch.  The food was excellent, everyone loved their meals.  A definite go back in my book.  While we’re we’re in the plaza waiting for out table we went to Bryn Walker for a few smaller pieces of clothing.  The scale is not moving much but the inches are coming off. A new top and a few pairs of pants.  I am hoping it will be at least a couple of months before they start falling down.  All in a smaller size.  

I just read that the COVID19 numbers are rising post thanksgiving holidays. So I will be spending a lot of time at home. If you have not had your 1st vaccine please consider getting it, once you have COVID19, you have to wait until you recover to get your vaccines.  If you have not had your booster please get it as soon as possible.   Would like to start going to in door events.  I am so tired of staying home.  Only you can make that possible.  

My junk food plan is working.  I have not touched or eaten any of if.  I am no longer hearing but we can’t have it because of you mom.  It’s a win win.  

No comments:

Post a Comment