Saturday, December 4, 2021

10,000 Plus

 Today was absolutely awesome.  I had my best walking day since the third quarter of 2019 when I got sick and needed major surgery.  It has taken a long time to get close to my daily step count. I need to thank my cheer team of John, my taller half and my daughter Teri.  Teri surprised us with a membership at one of my favorite garden spots in Tucson, Tohono Chul Park.  There is a lot of landscape that reminds me of Tucson in the 1960’s and even when I moved back home in the 1990’s.  I got 4,000 of my steps there today.  

In that time Fitbit even developed a new watch award for 10,000 steps.  My Sensi watch did all kinds of fancy things.  I hope that today was not a fluke and is repeatable.  I would love to be able to walk a couple miles at a time again.  I know this is a major step that took a long time to achieve.  So it is on step at a time until 2 miles in a walk. 


No comments:

Post a Comment