Friday, December 24, 2021

Boredom can be Boring

 The storm that has been pounding the west coast made its way here overnight. There was a drop in the Barometric pressure that was large enough to give me a vice like grip headache. Think of it as migraine plus. So not much got done  

I am at the stage of the pandemic where I’m bored. This may be partly due to the the headache.  I did some knitting, paid a few bills, the usual stuff.  But I am bored.  I want new episodes of tv shows.  I want some new actors like on Ghost.  I am tired of looking at actresses who are younger than me somehow look 10 years older than me.  All the while trying to look hip and young.  Can you tell we have run out of tv show’s that were supposed to last longer than COVID19. 

Maybe a good nights sleep will help. 

No comments:

Post a Comment