Sunday, February 21, 2021

The Mission is Finishing a Whole Lot of Blankets.

 Ok, this started out really simple. I found a basket with four unfinished blankets, I decided to finish them all so I could have the basket back. Well nothing is simple around the Karobonik household. Today I found two more bags with at least four more blankets that were in progress. Time to finish a whole lot of blankets, I found a new way to Zen the house  

I used to knit a lot of baby blankets, when Eric was with us. There used to be a lot of aides who were either pregnant or had a family member who or was pregnant, so I was always needing baby blankets to give as gifts. After we lost Eric, I put all these projects aside. Well I need the space now. So the only solution is to finish knitting the baby blankets up and turning them into lap blankets. I will try to donate them to the Assisted Living for Seniors where John’s dad use to live. I will also try to give them a few shawls, I think I have more than enough for myself.  After all how many shawls do I really need?  

On to blanket assembly and knitting.  I will share finished blankets here.  


No comments:

Post a Comment