Monday, February 22, 2021

Not All Eight Inches Squares Are the Same.

 I spent most of the day battling a migraine that started at 1:30 am and lasted until after 3pm. I only got 2 loads of laundry washed and dried, but not folded  I also made dinner using a new pan for indoor grilling. The chicken came out great.

 I did come to a decision on the blankets. If all the blocks in a project are different sizes, yes it’s very hard to get a bunch of people to knit the same size 8 inch square. You would be surprised at the difference in all the 8 inch squares.  So if the squares are really off I will use one or two squares per stripe. I will then knit each stripe 36 inches long and the sew the stripes together. Add an edging and I will have a finished blanket.  No redoing any squares. This will be a real time saver. 

I am going to try to get to sleep early.  I have a lot to do tomorrow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment