Friday, February 5, 2021

Attacking Mistletoe

 Today we worked on getting some mistletoe out of a mesquite tree in our yard. It seemed like we took out a lot of tree. I have to admit that I have not been doing much mistletoe removal in the past couple of years. I have instead relied on the gardener, that was a huge mistake.  He has not done any mistletoe removal. He is supposed to be here this weekend, so I left all the branches we cut off for him to clean up.  It’s my passive aggressive way of say you did not do your job, so John and I had to.  So you get to pick up all the branches. 

I finished knitting my yellow shawl today. It is a little small for me and I think I am a bit to pale to pull it off. I will weave in the ends tomorrow and take a picture.  It will probably be sold.  Now to pick the next project.  

No comments:

Post a Comment