Thursday, June 21, 2018

Charity Knitting and Weaving

My friends and I have made a wonderful accomplishment. Considering it is only June 21st. We have collectively filled a Ziplock Big Bag Grands Sac with hats, sweaters, gloves and scarfs for The Flowing Wells School District Clothing Bank. I only need to store them at the house until school starts in August, so that they can be delivered. I think this is the most we have had this early in the summer. By the way happy first day of summer.


Now it is time to start knitting again so that I can start the next bag of hand knit and crocheted items. If you would like to help fill bad number two just get the items to me. I am looking for sizes from preschool to high school. They need hats, scarfs, sweaters and gloves. Use any pattern or colors you would like.