Monday, February 13, 2012

We are Holding

We are back in a holding pattern. Eric is hooked up to an IV. Don't expect to see me for the rest of the week. I have plenty of spinning and knitting with me. The only harrzards I see until we get home is the hospital cafeteria. Moldy bread today and enough greasy food to insure a long term patient load. Lunch was a half pound of carrot and celery sticks,1 tablespoon of peanut butter and crackers. I don't think I have seen hospital food this dismal since 1989, I kid you not.

Well Eric needs my attention. So good night.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear your son is in the hospital. Five years ago I had my first son who was very premature and we spent months going back to the hospital. So I know the stress of having a child in the hospital and how you start to mark the time of day by when doctors do rounds, when the food trays come, what is on tv, etc.

    I will keep y'all in my prayers. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete