Tuesday, February 7, 2012

First Full Day home from the Hospital

Today was Eric's first full day home from the hospital. We both got some much needed rest. In addition I managed to get a little cleaning and a lot of laundry done. I have gone through most of the mail and newspapers that were waiting for me since Saturday. I am very sure that the recycling bin in the back yard was very happy to be feed quite a bit today.

On the finishing of my UFOs I was very scattered today and worked on 3 different projects. Including a hat for John,  another Uncle Harry Scarf in an olive gray for my on line studio and I am nearing the ending of a very large wool shawl. I am in the lace section so it takes almost an hour to do 2 rows. If I had sat down and worked on just the shawl it might have been finished today.

I hear the spindles and spinning wheel calling my name but I just did not find the time today.

I did make a pot of chili tonight for dinner. I was very happy that I managed to get a home cooked meal made today. Since neither of us was very hungry I strongly suspect that I will have enough for at least one more dinner. There is also almost a full pan of homemade corn bread left over too. Maybe even enough for breakfast.

Well it is getting quite late so I think its time to call it a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment