Monday, February 24, 2014

Another Day at Home

Eric decided very early today that he did not want to leave the house. So we caught up on things like the rose parade and a few situation comedy's. I also worked on making some earrings for the next fundraiser for Eric's day program. Nothing fancy this is the $5 to &10 crowd.  I will make a couple of dozen more and call it quits on those. 

Today Eric needed lots of attention so I spent most of the day just trying to keep him happy. The one accomplishment that he seems very happy with is that he made 4 loads of laundry all by himself. I did not even get to the towels or our clothes, but I can work on that tomorrow. 

I noticed this evening that my pants were starting to get a bit uncomfortable.  They are riding about an inch above where they are suppose to be.  When I lowered them to where they we're suppose to be they just looked all droopy.  I guess this means that in a few more months it will be time to shop my closet again and then hit the sale rack. 

Well Eric is fianally asleep so it's time to call it a night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment