To day I decided to attack UFO’s and repair work in the sewing room. First on the list was putting the final seam into 2 dog pillows.
Next on the agenda was to make a personal scrap bag for my personal sewing, weaving and other fiber arts of my own creation. The bag is no longer empty.
Next on the agenda, to repair 3 bags that I bought at Follow Your Heart in California when I started living on my own. I bought 1 new bag every paycheck for a total of 3 canvas shopping bags. The first bag was easy. I just pulled out some scrap fabric and cut a small square out. I found matching thread. Then patched a small hole. The second and third bags took me a few minutes to figure out. Once I had figured out how to replace the handles without changing the structure of the bag the work went quickly. After I finished the second bag I ran into dinner time. So bag number three will be completed tomorrow.
Below is a pile of most of what I completed today.



No comments:
Post a Comment