Saturday, October 28, 2023

A Do Over

 I have found that the yarn I recommend for My Doodling Shawl is literally just disintegrating. When I picked it up to wear last night it just started falling apart.   So I am re writing the pattern with yarn I picked up at the last Flagstaff Wool and Fiber Festival.  It is by an independent dyer and the yarn can be ordered from her website.  You may also use any yarn of the same weight.  

Details will follow, because I am literately knitting it up right now. I have also not told the dyer that I am using her yarn in the pattern  yet. I wound the yarn and started knitting it after dinner.  So give me a week or so to finish the sample and the pattern changes. 

I will leave the pattern up on Raverly and you will get an update with the new information.  

No comments:

Post a Comment