Saturday, April 1, 2023

Side by Side

 John always comes up with elegant solutions.  Take this week for instance.  I was feeling really for no other term really super fat.  John’s solution was to pull a picture from just before I started my lifestyle changes from 2021 in Sabino Canyon. 


Then he took a picture while we were at saguaro national park east today for a comparison. Which he showed me at lunch.  It really lifted my mood.  I can really see the changes in my face.  


While I still have some more weight to lose, even I can see the progress of side by side pictures.  By the way the outfit in the top picture was sent to Goodwill months ago.  This current shirt is 2 sizes smaller.  Notice that I have rolled up the sleeves 3 inches because the shirt is starting to get too big.  The pants were bought on a trip with my eldest just after she finished grad school.  Over a decade ago.  Giving a shout out to shopping my closet. 

So I will continue on my less of me is more of me journey with renewed focus.

No comments:

Post a Comment