Friday, February 3, 2023

Out and About

 We got out today.  We headed down to the Kino Sports Complex for a Tucson Gem and Mineral event.  I did get 2 shorter silver chains for 2 pieces that John got for me on our last vacation.  I also found a little mounted stone to make into a stitch marker.  

What I did not find were any great deals like in the past.  Charms that used to go for 5 or 10 dollars a scoop of about 20 were at the low end $1.00 a piece today.  Thank you big oil for raising the shipping costs, thus the overall cost of everything.  

We found a new out door lunch spot. Seis on River Road off of Campbell.  They had a salad called a Rustic. I then added some squash and chicken.  I of course left off the salad dressing.  I could eat that salad a few times a week.  

*Edited to correct the restaurants name   


No comments:

Post a Comment