Saturday, February 11, 2023

On Strike

 The washing machine went on strike today. At least I am mostly caught up on laundry.  I can still go to the laundromat or do a few loads of hand washing as necessary.  This is my personal experience. I don’t believe that LG is a reliable brand like Whirlpool.  The LG seems to break down every 2 years or so.  I think they need to work on reliability instead of how often can we make this washing machine break so people will buy more of them.  I even bet they don’t have a plan to recycle old parts or machines.

In other news 7 books are leaving the house on Monday.  I listed 6 inches of magazines and store bought patterns today.  I have 6 more inches of magazines to list.  I also found 2 more boxes of magazines to go through. That currently leaves over 40 books and magazines to browse through on my Ravelry book destash page.  I also have a bit of yarn listed on my yarn destash page.  After that I think it’s time to go through all of Eric’s CD’s.  If Bookman’s will not take them they will go to Goodwill.  

The more that is leaving the house the neater everything is getting.  

I also mentioned that our little free neighborhood library was nearly empty. So I like a bunch of other neighbors dropped off a few books.  

No comments:

Post a Comment