Friday, July 8, 2022

I Am Behind on Patterns

 Things are going pretty good right now. I just wish at times I had a staff to type up my pattern notes and take pictures of my finished objects.  I am about 3 patterns behind now.  Maybe I will just have to buckle down. When John’s at work I should be working too.  I think I will give it a try next week.  

I just don’t make enough on pattern sales to hire anyone.  If I am really lucky I sell enough patterns to pay for the yarn.  I usually don’t include time to design, knit, photograph or type my patterns. The numbers would be just to dismal even for me.    Bring a pattern designer is a lot like the other arts. A few make bank and the rest of us have a supportive spouses or full time jobs or both.  

Stay safe and consider wearing masks again. The COVID19 numbers are going up again.  

No comments:

Post a Comment