Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Thank You

 I  want to send a really Big Thank You to the Google Docs Team.  I have been using it for a few day and I never had to go to my personal technology support team.  This is pretty good for an artist.  I am typing up a new knitting pattern. Things went much more smoothly than on the other word processing app that I had been using since the kids were in elementary school and we still had dial up on A.O.L.   Yeah, that long ago.  I still have to get help with that one sometimes. 

I really like the light / dark contrast. It was very easy to see. Now I have to admit that I did the engineering thing and jumped in without reading the directions. I was able to find most everything I needed with just a little looking around. I will look around to see if I can adjust the pica on the finished pattern. I write patterns for knitters with learning disabilities and things like post stroke. A larger font size is mandatory especially for my older eyes. 

I have not gotten use to making edits with my pen straight on to my iPad Air yet. So I printed out the pattern and got my blue pen ready.  I made the edit’s on paper and then went back to the pattern to make the corrections. You do have to understand that it is easier to hold a pen, knitting and writing then holding knitting and typing.  In my humble opinion that is not bad for someone who learned to type on an Underwood typewriter built in the 1940,s. 

Thank you again for a job well done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment