Tuesday, May 24, 2022

My Appoitment Was A Bust

 I made an appointment at the app;low store in La Encantanda to get my battery replaced.  They were out of stock. I guess John was lucky when he got his replaced. This was not the only item that they were out of stock on this week. John went to go buy a new IPad and they were out of stock on those too. You need to preorder any iPad and some other items and then you can go in and pick them up. 

We as a world are still working through supply chain issues caused by Covid-19. Since we are still having break outs of Covid-19 variants I personally think it will be a year or 2 before we get back to some semblance of normal. In the mean time please be kind to the store personal, they are just as frustrated as you are but have to deal with it hundreds of times a weeek.  

So I am taking this time to finish up Version 2.0 of my Fingerless Mitten. Then do some spinning.  My version of lemonade.

No comments:

Post a Comment