Friday, April 1, 2022

We Got Out Today

 Today we got up early and went to the 4th Avenue Street Fair.  We got fairly good parking considering that almost all the available parking even a decade ago is no longer available.  There was a church group asking or donations for their orphanage and the parking was only 2 blocks away from the street fair.  

After so many years everything seemed to be the same stuff  as the previous years. So no new items came home with us.  We did however buy 2 ears of roasted corn at $9.75 an ear.  Yes, that is not a typo. We used to be able to get 2 ears for $10 just a few years ago.  We debated burritos  at 18.00 a piece and went elsewhere for lunch.  

I came home and had a nap.  Then did some knitting while watching television.   I am into the longer rows on the Shawl and did 3 rows.  I have been too tired to knit a lot. 

Although something amazing happened this week.  I got so tired and depressed about missing my daily 10,000 step goal that I lowered it to 5,000 steps.  I have made and exceeded my goal every day since then. No I am not going to bump it up just yet.  I will be happy to make 5,000 steps a day, and elated if I pass it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment