Sunday, April 10, 2022

Less is More

 Getting rid of 2 car fulls of unwanted stuff combined with the yard sale has freed up space in the house and my head.  I now find myself wondering around the house putting things away or in the appropriate trash or recycling place.  

 Have also done some more fiber arts. Tonight I spun a little yarn, about a 1/2 ounce.  Finished project 14 for the year.  And worked on a hat.  

I am becoming a firm believer in less is more.  It’s just so hard to look at all the new spring yarn colors or look at the holiday Boxes for December and not order more yarn.  So I am in make more buy less mode.  It is so hard.  

I think I will drag the sewing machine out and bring it to the knitting room to make some dog pillows this week.  That should fill up my car one more time.  An free up more space.  

No comments:

Post a Comment