Thursday, July 22, 2021

Goodbye Mr.Adams

 Today we said goodbye to a dear friends husband. Albert Adams was an incredible man. He served our country for 25 years in the United States Army. He was always helping everyone in his neighborhood rom dog walking to household repairs.  He was in better shape than I am in , always walking around his neighborhood talking to everyone   

When ever he stopped by our knitting group he left everyone smiling. My friend Inge as so lucky to have such a great husband.  Al cared about his wonderful family with 2 kids, grandchildren and a great grandchild.  In his last request of us he asked us all to plant a tree in his memory.  I think this is a wonderful way to repair the world for our children.  If you would like to plant a tree or two in his memory and would like me to pass on a message to Inge where in the world that the trees are planted just drop me a note and I will pass on the information.  Every area of the world has a different need on where the trees need to be planted so take you pick. 

Al you may be gone but you will never be forgotten.  

No comments:

Post a Comment