Thursday, May 6, 2021

The downside if flare ups

 My body and I are not currently on speaking terms.  I have had a major slow down in what I want to do versus what my body will allow. For the past 3 days all I have been able to knit is 6 or 7 yards of yarn at best.  I really feel bad as each scarf represents a holiday present for a child in Tucson.  

To get over this latest Sjorgrins flare up, yes a flare up as I live with some effects on a daily basis.  I must rest.  Which is not always easy.  My bed which was picked out because it was soft and comfortable feels like cement.  Even playing jazz quietly in the background is not working. I wish I had some magic to fix this and everything else that is going wrong in the world. 

I am going to try to sleep again. I don’t know if it is possible but I will try.  My pain level is just below crying. Which makes it hard to sleep.  No more aspirin until 6 am. Sighs.  

No comments:

Post a Comment