Saturday, May 15, 2021

Still Flared Up

 11 days later I am still dealing with my flare up. I probably won’t get all 14 scarfs done in 21 days. I have managed to complete 10. Which is 10 more than I had before.  I know that they will be needed and loved. 

I have had a few really bad days of just sitting or sleeping.  My body just to tired to move.  The brain fog is mind numbing. I really hope that I have turned the corner.  I have a syllabus to write on spinning silk. Think art yarn.   I hope enough people get the vaccine so we can get past COVID19.  I want to share my knowledge.  

Mother’s Day was fun.  It was full of eating, popcorn, chocolate and a couple of new outfits that we went into the store to try on.  I also have to find time to get my new glasses. They are ready.  I am hoping for a better day, one day at a time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment