Saturday, June 13, 2020

Success

I don’t know if I’m the only one losing inches during this pandemic. I finally got up the courage to order some skirts that fit. Of course they are one size smaller than I wore before. I have to admit that I ordered one to see if it fit, then I ordered a few more from the same manufacture. I really had a hard time shopping online because I really like going into the stores and trying on the clothes before I buy them. Now I won’t have to wash clothes every few days.  It feels really good to have clothes that fit. The skirts sit on my waist instead of my rib cage. The next thing to tackle is a few pairs of shoes. This is really scary.

My hand is slowly healing.As predicted I am very bored without my knitting. I can’t do much until the stitches come out. I hope I can do physical therapy at home. It just scares me to go into the unknown to have my hand worked on. 

Well it’s time to call it a night so that John and I can go on early morning work tomorrow.Success

No comments:

Post a Comment