Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Purging my closet and more

Today the stitches came out. My mouth feels better but is still sore. The next check up is in three weeks. The doctor says that it looks like it’s healing well.

I went through the shirts in my closet today. I made a basket full of clothes that were too big mostly shirts, They will be going to Goodwill as soon as I’m finished going through everything. Some of the shirts that I thought we’re gonna be too big actually look better now than when I bought them. Although some of them are 6 to 12 inches longer than they used to be. The skirts left my closet 2 weeks ago.  

I am still taking it slow to give my hand and mouth time to heal. So I am moving at the pace of a turtle. I’m getting plenty of rest, but not so much rest as to be bored out of my mind. I started working on a new pattern in positive and Negative. I did not realize how complicated doing just squares and rectangles could be when writing a pattern. This is something I used to do I was walking around the mall and not thinking about what I was knitting.  Now that I have to think about it all I can say is wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment