Sunday, March 22, 2020

Me Over Do It

The quick answer is yes. Yes I did over do it by doing a multi day 2 person job in a few hours by myself. I am not saying that the closet does not look great. I am happy to be sending fiber to a friend. Its what happened 10 hours later that I am not happy with.

The overdoing lead to a really bad fibromyalgia flare followed by a very bad migraine. It's really not fare I really made fantastic progress. So the day was not spent making more progress but allowing my body time to heal.

It was also a bad day for knitting. I had to tink out the blanket square that I started yesterday. Then tink it out again because I screwed up the cast on. There is always tomorrow.

If you talk to me in the next few days my words might be out of order, but listen to the whole sentence and play word jumble. This too shall pass.

Also since we are washing our hands so often I find I must add lotion several times a day. By the way, Fitbits do not like lotion. If you accidentally get lotion on yours an alcohol wipe Followed by a few minutes on the charger will fix the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment