Monday, December 31, 2018

Happy 2019

I would like to wish everyone a happy new year. May your year be happy, healthy and prosperous.

As many of you know I personally gave up New Years resolutions years ago. This year I am making an exception. This year my goal is to stash bust all craft projects in he house, including jewelry, yarn, roving and fabric projects in other words knit, spin, weave, sew, and play with beads. My goal is to finish as many projects as possible. A project will be considered completed when finished, ripped out to repurpose ,thrown into a dog pillow, passed on to some else. Basically just getting it done no mater how. I promise to post as many pictures as possible so you can join me on the journey.

This is the last project I finished in 2018. Row count will be added later.

No comments:

Post a Comment