Monday, December 10, 2018

A Rough Start and A Smooth Finish

After a rocky start I managed to get all my errands done.  I also got a home cooked dinner on the table too, albeit leftovers.

Eric is happy with his new jeans. I can’t believe this is the first time since he was in size 5 slims that I bought a regular size 18 for him. He is over the moon that I bought him 5 new pairs of jeans. Truth be told, we just could not do the top button of the size 18 slims up. The 2 extra inches in the waistline should help.

I am still working on the first hand knit project for me the year.  I was hoping it would be done by now. I hope to wear it Wednesday. Wish me luck.

I am calling it a night a little after 10pm. Yes I took something for the arthritis pain with dinner tonight so I am really hoping to sleep until 6am. Night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment