Wednesday, October 10, 2018

A Rough Week or 2

I feel that I have lost the battle with my body.  Eric has been sick twice in the past 2 weeks.  There have been too many long days and nights that I would have handled with ease a few decades ago.  I am really trying to take care of myself.  I have been tempted to get some soda, but instead on the long nights I try to have a very small snack every few hours. This seems to be working.

This does not mean that my body does not ache all over.  I can tell you with precise detail which are my weakest tendons and joints. I am still trying to keep up my various therapy for the joints.  This just leaves me exhausted.

I am almost finished with a new knitting pattern. The pattern is written and the sample is knit but not yet felted. I have knit it 6 times to make sure it is correct technically.  I was just too tired to finish up the felting and taking the pictures.  This is a beginning pattern and will make a great holiday gift. I will let you know when it is released and where to get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment