Tuesday, October 20, 2015

The Stove and Back Splash

Today the back splash started going in.  I think it looks really nice.  John did a very good job picking it out.  The stove is being a bit stubborn, it is taking a little more work than we thought.  They will have to move the electrical outlet tomorrow. Today we took out a bit of tile under the stove.  So we could level the stove with the counter.  

While the work in the kitchen continued, I made 60 pairs of earrings for the fund raiser tomorrow. I found that having the Ott lite over my shoulder made it easier to do things while getting ready for tomorrow , I also found some earrings that I made a while a go. They should go nicely with the ones I made today.  

I would also like to leave e everyone with a favorite quote of mine. "I am standing on the shoulders of the of the ones who came before me."

No comments:

Post a Comment