Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Eric is Sick Again

Last night Eric got eyrpy and it was a long night.  Today was not much better until after lunch.  Eric was in pain and very clingy.  I was too tired to do much around the house except the bare minimum.  The bare minimum was 3 loads of eyrpy laundry and a full dishwasher.  

The only thing I managed to do was spin a lot of art yarn.  As the day went on the yarn became more artsy.  I also managed to get 10 skeins of art yarn washed too.   Since it is raining tonight, I do not expect it to be dry by morning. 

John was wonderful. He brought home a warm dinner.  

I am hoping that Eric has a good night and sleeps tonight.  If he does we can start Eric back on formula.  Maybe if I get some sleep tonight I will be able to warp the loom and get some weaving done.   

No comments:

Post a Comment