Friday, July 10, 2015

A Great Day

Today started out at 4 am with Eric.  The bad pat about that is that I did not have time for breakfast until after 9 am.  That lead to me over buying breakfast items.  I did not over eat them though.  On the great side before noon I managed to get the van fixed, a case of formula delivered to the  Tucson Community food bank and 2 blankets delivered to the Tucson V.A.. By 11:30 I was ready for a nap.   

On the fiber front I knit 1 scarf, spun 3 skeins of art yarn and wound 4 skeins of yarn. Washed  5 skeins of yarn. Pictures tomorrow. Then finished weaving a rag rug.  The rag rug will come off the loom tomorrow. John fixed the Louet spinning wheel with the help of Lisa's dad.  This means that I have to figure out how much I want to sell the Lendrum ST for.  I spent a lot of time restoring it. It spins very well, but I like my Lendrum DT better.  It is time to thin the heard a bit. 

I also made a baby step in de cluttering the kitchen.  The Mr. Coffee and all its filters left the house.  It is finally in the home of someone who loves coffee.  

It was a very busy and productive day.  I hope for the same tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment