Thursday, April 24, 2014

Things are looking up

Eric is doing better today. After his bath he went back on formula and he's starting to look a little bit better. I'm on the tired side I fell asleep right after dinner , because it's been a long couple days around here.

I got to go to spinning this afternoon and hang out with some friends. I am working on a blend of gray alpaca and silk. It is really, really fun to spin up.  The roving seems to be spinning itself and just wants to be yarn. Its not completely smooth because there are places where the silk bumps but, I guess with handspun yarn that's okay. I can't wait to ply it with the blue yarn that I've already spun up and I can't wait to see how it turns out. 

We are hoping for a quiet night tonight. I hope Eric sleeps well tonight because I think we could all use some sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment