Friday, September 28, 2012

Odds and Ends for Friday

My day started out with 2 hours of yoga like stretching before I could get up this morning. Yes I did get Eric to his program on time.  I just started out at 3:30am doing the stretching. I guess that the 2 hours I spent putting quilts together on the floor was not the best thing I could have done for my body.

I was too tired to knit this morning, but found spinning during knitting very relaxing. Not to mention that the fluff had enough natural moisturizers to offset me working with the poly fill yesterday. I now remember why I stopped spinning this fluff in the den. There was too much hay in it.  My hands are not to bad just a little bit of soreness around one of my thumbs. I did manage to finish one hat during lunch and cast on another one this afternoon. I am working my scrap basket down so there should be a lot of hats coming off the needles in the near future.

We I am leaving the guys to solo tomorrow morning so that I can do the Community Food Bank Walk to end hunger. I have to be there at 7 am. It will only involve me getting up 1 hour earlier. I have every thing laid out. A hat, a long sleeve shirt, long pants and tennis. Yes I will remember my sunscreen.  So I am going to call it an early night.

No comments:

Post a Comment