Sunday, September 9, 2012

A Rainy Sunday

Would you believe that I walked 4.5 miles today, only leaving the house for dinner. I have just about finished organizing the only stash of yarn and weaving in the house. Just 1 more basket to be moved. This week I plan on giving my sewing machine a run for the money getting all my sewing UFOs finished. I have a feeling that by the time I finish my craft room will not look like a craft room at all. It will be already for my mom's visit in October.

I hope to have the bulk of my cleaning done by Friday so I can get back to knitting and spinning. After 6 to 8 hours of cleaning and organizing a day I am just to tired to move or knit at the end of the day.

Team Eric in the UCP World Challenge needs a few donors. We have fallen to Second Place in fund raising. Every little bit helps. The money raised will replace state and federal dollars for direct client care for people with special needs. Please check out the link on the side of my blog.

Well tomorrow is going to be a long day that will start very early.

No comments:

Post a Comment