Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Too Busy

I have been too busy to blog lately. My excuse is that I have been deep cleaning the house. From the linen closet to the craft/guest room and everything in between. No drawer was left untouched. All the shelves were gone through too. Up to 8 hours a day, yes that's right up to 8 hours a day of cleaning. My hope is that when I am finished I will have more time to do what I want. Also to spend less time looking for things. Or even worse buying duplicates because I have lost something I need.

Even after I finish there will still be some fine tuning to do. I hope that will not be as involved. I really want to go back to spending more time spinning, knitting and enjoying my 5 hour break when Eric goes to his day program.

Well my ice cream cup is empty so I think its time to try some sleep. caffeinated tea with dinner was not my best idea of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment