Monday, August 13, 2012

A No Fiber Day

I did not manage to spin or knit even 1 gram of fiber today. But what I accomplished today was awesome. Shopping for groceries, 3 baskets of recycling and 1 bag of trash out of the craft room.  I decided to not do any mending on a few thing and recycled the or put then in charity.  I finished filling up the 4th quart jar and 2 jam jars with buttons. I will be using a lot of buttons in my one of a kind pieces. Every box was gone through before I put them back on the shelves with the exception of my father-in-laws mending kit, someday,but not today.  I also started a second bag for Bookman's.

I managed to get Eric to sleep before 10. It is finally cool enough to run a load of laundry.  It is 16 degrees cooler right now than earlier today. Cues it was officially hot here today. It hit 11 at The house today.  Did I mention how much my joints enjoy he heat?  Just 5 minutes outside at mid-day was enough to make my muscles and joints feel better. I really do love summer in Tucson.

I think I am rambling so it is time to put a close on a very busy day and get some sleep. V

No comments:

Post a Comment