Wednesday, January 6, 2016

The Rollercoaster

Eric is on the mend after being sick for a few days. What ever this bug was, it brought on a few late night/ very early morning asthma episodes.  I am trying to unwind from the most recent one.  For some reason in the middle of the night they take longer to get under control. This one took about 90 minutes to get under control. Then wave 2 of the series of El Niño inspired storms hit and that took a few more minutes to resettle Eric down.  

It is now just past 2 am and I feel wide away and sleepy at the same time.  I am too tired to knit or spin yet too wide awake to sleep.  The physical therapy seems to be working, I was able to use the spinning wheel for the first time since the accident. 

I think that I am finally unwinding and will try some more sleep. Later today I plan on working on my indoor todo list and then do errands once the rain slows down. Have a wonderful and productive day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment