Friday, January 1, 2016

New Years Day 2016

Today was another early day with Eric.  He had created 3 loads of laundry long before dawn. Since John and I managed to stay awake until midnight , the 3 hours of sleep was not enough. So today was spent napping instead of getting the display organized for the downtown Libaray. My first nap was from 4:30 am to 7 am.  The second nap happened when I fell asleep during the Rose Parade. So after that nap I found the Rose Parade on another channel and took another nap. Then of course I fell asleep when I put my eye drops in. 

So my take away from this is to pray that Eric sleeps through the night. Hope against all odds that he will not make 3 loads of laundry made in the wee hours of the morning.  Yes I know that in this house 4 loads of laundry in one day is not too bad.  Remember to TiVo the Rose Parade next year. I think even with the naps a solid night of sleep might be better. 

I also finished and cast on another hat today. My total rows knit in the last 4 days was 326. I am also approaching the 50,000 rows knit. I have 18 hats ready to donate to the Flowing Wells Cloths Bank, but would like to knit 6 more before I bring them in so I can give them 2 dozen hats. I just have this quirk that I like to donate even dozens when hats and scarfs go in.  

No comments:

Post a Comment