Friday, March 23, 2012

Still out of Sync

I am feeling better but I am so out of sync its not funny. I am slowly recouping the house. On the knitting front I have finished the never ending socks well ahead of Teri's graduation in May. Yes I know it is the end of March, but at least they were finished before the plane flight. I have also finished the 3 rd shawl of the year. It is a keeper because it fits me to a T. I have been so distracted lately that I have UFO's all over the house. I have gotten in the very bad habit of just picking up something to knit as I walk by it. On the bright side a lot of projects are further along, but I really need to get more projects finished. The only new project that I have started this week is a pair of socks from Belinda Too's first sock book. I have found something harder than a sock gussett, it is a picot edging knit in the round. I also have 4 1/2 inches written on a new blanket pattern. Well it's getting late. So have a great night and enjoy your families.

No comments:

Post a Comment