Sunday, March 11, 2012

No More Wishful Thinking

After a long weekend with a few days off coursity of John, I feel recharged. A little shopping, a new haircut, a little fresh air can do a girl wonders. I even thought it might be possible to send Eric to school tomorrow earlier in the day. Tonight is a different story all together. a little fever and sore throat means another day home and another call to the doctor.

Eric's Smart Vest compressor died this morning. Talk about wonderful customer service. I called this morning, yes Sunday morning and a new unit will ship tomorrow. The on call person was nice and polite even when I cut into her weekend with family. I did not write down her name, but to the management she does need to be told what a wonderful job she did. Electromed is a wonderful company to work with.

Well it getting late and I am hoping for some sleep tonight. Please enjoy your families.

No comments:

Post a Comment