Monday, May 6, 2024

I Over Did It Today

 Today, after a very slow start to my day, I  cleaned out half my closet.  I managed to fill a large box for Goodwill that John will have to take in.  I then hung up the new shirts.  Then proceeded to go through the other half of the closet rack.  I pulled out clothes that I will never wear again and added them to the Goodwill box to make it even heavier.  Pulled some clothing out that I think will now fit. Then sorted the clothes into light and dark wash.  Then I did one,  just one load of laundry by myself.  It is now drying in the garage.

Apparently some of my clothes thought it would be a fun idea to get longer with out telling me   So one of my favorite skirts witless have to have the waist sewn down to make it shorter. Because of the design it, can’t be hemmed.  I did a brief search and could not find it in a petite size  they only come with a 36 inch long skirt which is now too long. Sighs.

Apparently my body thought that I did too much work today and let me know in no uncertain terms that this will not be tolerated right now. So after some rest I made a very light supper of scrambled eggs and mixed vegetables, with fruit for dessert.  

After dinner we watched some television.  I spent most of the night perfecting my left handed knitting skills.  I have to say that I am getting faster and my stitches more even.  I am working on a pounder scarf while we watch television.  I currently have 3 pounder scarfs in progress.  One for television, one for knitting with friends and one by the computer.  Not to be remiss, I also have 3 shawls in progress, one hat and 3 scarfs. I should really work on finishing some of the projects so I can start casting on more projects.  I can’t manage to do one project from start to finish right now. I am just a bit scattered and out of focus.  

TTFN, I am calling it an early night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment