Sunday, March 17, 2024

In 5

 My new working criteria is five minutes of working an hour or so of rest or more. This seems to be what my body likes right now. With this in mind, I am slowly tackling the closet. We nicknamed Fibber McGee and Molly‘s closet. I Have already moved the lot of stuff out of there. Some stuff was thrown out some stuff was charity and you might even find some stuff on eBay.

To give my hands a break, I have some projects that I’m knitting left-handed and some projects that I’m knitting right handed. To keep track of the projects, I am marking the projects with special stitch markers with either an R for right handed knitting or an L for left-handed knitting. I made a dozen today six of each, but I think I should’ve made a few more. Hopefully I can catch up with some UFOs while I’m resting And won’t need as many. Below are the little stitch markers before assembly.  



No comments:

Post a Comment