Sunday, February 25, 2024

Today’s Ganga

Because of the pain in my right shoulder and arm the decision was made to move into s smaller, lighter weight purse.  So I went to my favorite Goodwill store and found 4 new to me purses.  One is for events that require see through purses.  Two others were vintage in very good shape.  The last was a new with tags purse.  Three were made of cotton or other natural materials.  One was a see through vinyl.  For all four purses the grand total was $32.00 plus tax.  By the way the new purse with tags was originally priced at $45.00.  So getting 4 for $32 was my Ganga for the day. 

Ganga is Tucson speak for an amazing deal.  I changed into one of the new purses when I got home. It is a very early SAK purse.   I did not think I needed a new purse until I tried to put my new iPhone into my purse.  My iPhone model 8 used to fit perfectly. My new phone is at least twice the size so it did not fit.  Technology upgrades sometimes have a big effect on purses and other modes of carrying them around.  It’s not like I can stop everything and knit a phone holder right now. 

It was a bit  too much driving for my arm so I came home in pain.  John and I have a funny feeling that more tests are going to be required. I should find out later this week.  As long as I sit and do nothing else, there is absolutely no pain.  The moment I move wrong or too much the pain is back with vengeance.  

No comments:

Post a Comment