Thursday, March 23, 2023

More Progress

 I did something that I have never done before.  I typed up most of a new pattern before I have finished knitting the sample. I have to admit that has a lot to do with my recent hand surgeries and the slow healing process.  There are still a few tweaks to do. The sample to finish.  A bit more editing.  It will definitely take me longer to finish the knitting.  Then it’s picture time.  I am thinking some time in April with any luck.  Then there are 3 more patterns in the pipeline.  Just maybe I am getting my mojo back. 

I also have hit my walking goal 10 days in a row of a minimum of 5,500 steps.  I think my current decluttering efforts have a lot to do with the high numbers. I also tend to get a lot of steps cleaning house.  Also it is easier to walk with hand pain than knee pain.  

No comments:

Post a Comment