Monday, April 20, 2020

It Had to Happen

It’s been needed for over a month. The dreaded to do list. I think I need a little more structure in my life right now. A lot of structure has been missing since late November 2019.  So tonight I made my first to do list of the year.  Not long, it fits on a Post-it Note.  Don’t get me wrong an awesome amount of cleaning and organizing has been going on around here. Yet I still can not find my second 16 x US size 8 knitting needle for hats. Don’t forget about knitting too.  I have planned my stash to last a long time without yarn shopping.  How many things can I finish?

I am loosely planning dinners around a shopping wish list.  I put down what we need and wish that we get most of it.   One thing that I cannot seem to find is Excedrin Extra Strength for my arthritis.  The plant that makes it, is currently closed. You can’t get it online and they won’t add it to curbside delivery. I know kind of lame.  Because of stress some days I am taking all I am supposed to be taking instead of 2/3 of what I should take. My normal amount. This means that I am using up my precious supply faster.  Tomorrow I will try driving up to the drive through pharmacies in the area to see if I can get some.  If not I hope they restart production before I run out.  It’s the little things in life I like, like not being in pain that I love. Not to mention a good sunset.

No comments:

Post a Comment