Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Pattern Release Day

Today I finished typing and setting the pictures in my new pattern called The N.H.Shawl.  I think the name is quite clever and honest. The N.H.Shawl is short for the numb hands shawl. Usually in the United States when the initials N.H. Are used it stands for New Hampshire or a designer who hales from New Hampshire.

I am surprised that it got past the editors.   I got a yellow warning flag saying  it might be a sales link which is not allowed.  I guess the second paragraph of my pattern description was clear enough.  The pattern is now listed on www.Ravelry.com and www.LoveCrafts.com.  If you do nott have accounts at either your local yarn store should be able to purchase a copy and get a commission on the sale.




No comments:

Post a Comment